Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let Food Be Your Medicine

Except for apple and grape juices because they have lead and arsenic. It is nightmarish to think of the chemicals that are poisoning our food and drinking supplies. When that was reported on the news, I immediately thought of the children, the elderly and anyone with a compromised immune system. Someone has to do better because the FDA and anyone else who is liable apparently is not. There is really nothing exciting to report. I'm still unemployed. That alone is a conversation stopper. This blog will end soon, but the unemployment will be a lot harder to escape. This was an attempt to do something, but it is going nowhere. I'm usually not at a loss for words but my motivation has been dwindling lately. Cause number 1: unresolved health issues. No wonder they put the statement, "in sickness," in the marriage acceptance speech--whatever it is called. Sickness can change people. It is the chronic pain that is debilitating. It causes me to snap and not want to do anything but be alone. Cause number 2: unemployment. Money is a necessity. I am not one to want riches, I would only like to repay my mother, care for those that I love and help others. Helping others is the most rewarding. I get to start over tomorrow though and it should be better. I will attend a job fair and my fingers are crossed very tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment