Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A New Breed

I read a lot of books on evolutionary biology and evolutionary psychology. I think some things come very naturally to humans but there seems to be a new trend in Hollywood and in contemporary, mostly Westernized societies: the opportunistic male. Maybe he is a result of the recession, or the NBA lockout, I don't know where he came from, but I find him strange and unappealing.

I have nothing,so, thanfully, this man does not mooch off of me; but for any woman who does, he can be extremely dangerous. This, however, is not an excuse for a woman to receive the princess treatement. Women should take advantage of the opportunities available to advance in careers--especially fields like obstetrics and gynocolgy but also in male dominated fields that may overlook a female's perspective on important and life-altering issues.

The opportunistic male is in an untraditional role. These males may try to impregnate a woman to receive spousal support, fail to sign a prenuptial agreement in order to collect his wife's
assests if the marriage fails and some of these men are live-in boyfriends! These are male gold diggers! It is not that anyone would not take advantage of such a great opportunity but these men are capable of being successful but they choose to be pampered and it is very strange to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment